Sunday, December 13, 2009

Blogs that get me through every day

1.  You Offend Me You Offend My Family
    
I gotta say thank God i found this blog, it's funny, honest and very real. This group of Asian American filmmakers, writers and actors are amazingly great bloggers, i've been hooked up by the way they tell their stories and everything on their minds. These offenders made me feel weird and lucky to be asian. I have to say that my favourite offenders are Phillip with his weird dates stories and how to survive guide and Sung with his poop obsessions.

2.  The Rockstar Diaries

This couple, Naomi and Josh, is rockstar indeed. I'm amaze by their amazing photographs, Naomi's little letters and their passion for food. I love the way they're embrace their life. My constantly everyday must read.

3.  Garance Dore

The most inspiring fashion blog, her fashion illustrations and photographs are my everyday excitement.

4.  Color Me Katie

This blog is where i go to when i'm sick and felt like the world is turning grey. Her colorful blog and her creative thinking making me instantly happy, especially her improv everywhere project.

No comments:

Post a Comment