Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sometimes it feels good to be alone in a silent room.


photo from here


It started when my TV and DVD broken at the same time then i have to be creative finding things to do beside browsing, blogging and read my -feels like endless- Anna Karenina novel.

Then, i thought of what ancient people would do without TV, DVD, Laptop and every electronic things man ever made to end the dullness of living in crazy town?!? Since a week ago i tried some kind of a new habit, before i sleep i would just stay in my bed enjoying the silence in my room, it's pretty easy cause i'm always had a hard time to fell asleep. And you know what i found...being alone at one particular time is one hell of a therapy to just look at your life without all the hustle bustle, without people's opinion to hear, without people sometimes judgemental looks, just yourself saying things in your head and heart. You might have a big family, lots of friends and lovely spouse, but sometimes all you need is to be with yourself.


And it pretty much saves me from everyday media and
gossip consumption that i'm very tired to hear and see, feels relieving.
I'm breathing my fresh air of silence now.

No comments:

Post a Comment