Friday, December 18, 2009

My Cheesiness on Asian Male Actors

Recently i just watched Ninja Assassin, it's pretty great for a hollywood movie starred by asian lead actors. And i thought, is this kind of a trend we'll looking at? are they're gonna be another good role like this for asian leading actors?. In the mean time, i have a confession to make, i never seem to reveal that i secretly had a crush on asian male actors, i guess i'm cheesy after all...here's the list...


1. Sung Kang

He played one of the coolest character, Han, in Fast and Furious : Tokyo Drift, after that i can't stop watching his movies and few of them are Sundance Film Festival material, such as Better Luck Tomorrow, The Motel, and Finishing the Game. Not just an actor he also a Restaurateur, he own an asian fusion restaurant, Saketini, in LA and he's a blogger too.






2. Ananda Everingham

He's from Laotian and Australian parents. People might know him from The Shutter, movie that i will never watch, but when i watch him in The Leap Years, my jaw dropping to the floor (sorry, over reacted) when i seen him acting as Jeremy Harvey, the object of a woman's love proposal.








3. Daniel Henney

He's the Agent Zero from X Men's Origins: Wolverine. He's a model. He's half Korean. He's good looking. He's like the asian male version of Giselle Bundchen. That's it. I said it all.









4. John Cho

He's just a party guy in American Pie, then as a student who got killed at Better Luck Tomorrow and evolved into Hikaru Sulu on Startrek. Trekkie wave to John Cho.






I didn't feel like picking 5 male so i stop at 4...which means i still looking around for amazing looking asian male out there...^_^

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard of them but they're CUTE!!!

    It's Melissa from over at From Brooklyn to Broadway. I just wanted to let you know that my old blog got messed up when I lost my domain name so I'm going to delete it. I've started over at http://serendipitousinthecity.blogspot.com/ if you're still interested in following along. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete