Saturday, November 12, 2011

Home, As I Recalled.


I live in one of the most crowded city in the world. It didn't allow me to stand still and just watch. Night and day it pushes me to keep moving. Warning me that if i stop moving and keep up, I'll be lost and stranded in the sea full of people. I've grown my thick skin and fast thinking here. It's toughness encourage me in crazy ways everyday..

But i have my moments where i could stop and watch. When i took pictures of every corner and center of this city. It stops and turns into places where i always want to come back to. I just hope all these concrete walls doesn't change what I am.


All cities are mad:  but the madness is gallant.  
All cities are beautiful:  but the beauty is grim. 
(Christopher Morley)

No comments:

Post a Comment