Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Scrambling Around the House and Found...


When i found this pictures bundled up on my mother's bedroom i just can't wait scrambling and taking pictures of it, instead of just scan it and put it here.

...i love the fact that my family loves to take pictures and collect it, i just find out that we have tons of old pictures.
...My sister is very cute when she's a baby, the only thing left now is her chubby cheeks, she might killed me for saying it to the world and her husband should seen this.
...I love my little brother smile, he's very nosy and couldn't sit still we got to keep an eye on him everytime.
...I love that green dress i wear, i look like Oscar from Sesame Street with my curly hair like that.
...And i love my cool parents along with my dad green car.



We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together
(Erma Bombeck)

No comments:

Post a Comment