Saturday, February 13, 2010

Missin' the 90s

I'm proud to say that i grew up in the '90s, some of the best adventure in my life happens in this decade. Being a teen in the 90s is pretty exciting cause this decade provide the most influential teen angst culture, who didn't know Nirvana's song Smells Like Teen Spirit ? (if there's somebody that didn't know, i bet they live in the cave..) or Beverly Hills 90210 ? (just gotta say the new version series aired now are sucks..).

So, i've made list of memorable things i found about the 90's..here goes.

- No cellphone required, parents or anyone who's annoying couldn't track where i go.
- When apple is simple. No Iphone, Ipod, Ipad or whatsoever.
- When MTV is still music television not stupid reality show channel.
- When i can watch good quality local and international sitcom and game show everyday  after school.
- Michael Jackson, Shannon Hoon and Kurt Cobain still alive, Britney Spears still a virgin. 
- I can act cheesy by listening to lots of boybands.
- Watching the first extreme gossip show with really bad video, all i can see is the bushes in front of a celebrity houses.
- Michael Jordan at his best and his retirement.
- 1998 Reformation. The biggest riot in my country, not that i am happy with it.

that's all, still reviewing my brain for other memorable events back then...i'm getting old.



 

1 comment:

  1. I miss the 90s too. Even though I love the internet, I was way more creative in the 90s without it.

    ReplyDelete