Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Funeral Partee...

So yesterday i read this post from blog You Offend Me You Offend My Family about dreaming of funeral party, i quote "I figured a wedding was possible, but a funeral was a DONE DEAL!".
and then last night i started to think what kind of funeral i want to have, it doesn't mean that i wanted to die..i just want to leave the world with a Bang and so my siblings and friends won't confused about what i want for my own funeral. Here goes....
  1. Since i thought of funeral party is like my last birthday, after the bla-bla-bla at the church, i want a big party at the beach, lombok will be great, and each of my friends and family have to say something about me that's funny, not a sad story but the funny moments i've spent with them.
  2. Bring a dj or band (please, hire a very good band not the cheesy one). Everybody have to dance, i mean every single person..if you can't stand up please at least shake your ass or shoulder on your seat. Make sure no crappy or sad songs about being dead, it's the afterlife i'm in.
  3. Free flow drinks and food, for food i would make everyone eat anykind of pasta ever made, because i love pasta...i know pasta is carbo-loaded but never think about calories on my funeral.
  4. Everybody have to swim, we're on the beach for christ sake...at least get your shirt wet.
  5. For my dead body, please Don't make me wear white dressses, just put some flip-flop on my feet, a cool t-shirt and my pair of great jeans, i wanna look relax when i had a conversation with G-O-D.
  6. Buried me in the same block as my dad at the cemetery, i have a lot to talk about with him.
  7. Don't forget to post about my death on my Tumblr and Blogger, some of them are my friend in disguise.

No comments:

Post a Comment