Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sad In A Beautiful Way...


That's the way i feel hearing this song. Currently Chris Botti's CD is the best weapon i could find to make me fell asleep, but always after this first track called Italia that featured Andrea Bocelli's amazing voice. I could just cry for no reason just by hearing this song, i don't even know the lyric means (of course i don't, it's in italian), but i found the translation and it is beautiful.

E' passione forte che mi fa soffrire per amore

Ogni volta che io mi allontano so

che noi ci apparteniamo ancora un po' di più.

It's strong passion that makes me suffer for love

Each time I go away I know

that we belong to each other a little more.

La strada dove io bambino resterò

Dentro a questi sogni di musica

Libero di vivere la vita che vorrei.

The way I'll always stay (be) a child

Inside these dreams about music

Free to live the life that I want.

La mia musica è per te. immenso amore mio

questa melodia nasce dentro me sempre più

la nostalgia che ho di te amore e dolce terra mia.

My music is for you great love of mine

this song makes me feel more and more

the nostalgia I have for you beloved and sweet land (country) of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment