Friday, December 25, 2009

Losing My Christmas Spirit...Humbug!!!

People always associated Christmas with miracles, fun and all the good stuff. Making plans with your family and friends. What if you get a very lousy christmas, like i did..


Well, the Christmas eve is fine, like every other christmas that i had for the last 25 years. But the christmas morning, everything starts going down the hill...the car brokedown, my brother got busy finding a mechanic to check on the car, the house are crowded with children screaming and ranting, change our plans to visit my father's family, spending almost a million on the car (Damn that car!! Wish i could sold you out!!) and sadly i have to cut off my holiday budget, means no more shopping or traveling anywhere untill end of January. It didn't felt like Christmas at all.


So there goes my Christmas spirit. Merry UnChristmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment