Sunday, July 19, 2009

Blogs and Journals

I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear. (Joan Didion)
That quote tells me why i own a lot of blog, but i often forgot or late to write down things that i want to say. I remember back in the days when blog is haven't been invented. I'm writing to myself in a notebook where i could share it with a bunch of close friends or my own personal journal where i hide secret and list of things that i hate and love from people around me. I remember sneak up to read my sister's journal, i know it's bad but i never told anyone about anything inside her journal and it's good to know how her feelings about her life. I kept everything to myself.
My old Journal fill with collages and quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment