Thursday, June 4, 2009

Behind this Blog.


To fill up my narcissus needs, I've made my second blog on blogger. Please don't ask why i love to blog, it's an addiction and the truth is i couldn't really keep my mouth shut. So, i type now...

My name is Yunita and I'm twenty four. Still in college and trying really hard to finish it. I work at a bookstore, which a lot of friend of mine thinks that working there has no future. For me when i applied for this job it's all about the books, not really about making money but i must admit i do need the money. I have a sister and a brother. Amazing mom and dad, my dad past away last year which make me stop using my last blogger account because all of the memories there reminds me of him it makes me sad all the time.


And I hope this blog last a lot longer than my other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment